The Adventure Starts Here!

Established in 2011, we have 6 years of experience behind us, being one of the most respected faction servers about! Join the adventure now!

Connect with PLAY.KYUZI.NET!

Official [OPEN] Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Official Documents' started by Liam, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Liam, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Moderator Application Form

We welcome you to apply for the position of Moderator.

We are looking for someone who is committed and passionate about helping safeguard our community. You will be first line of defence in protecting our server from all forms of troublemakers. You will also be tasked with dealing with report abuses made by non-staff members and to ensure everything is appropriate on the forums.

Skill set:

• Friendly
    • Helpful
    • Hardworking
    • Trustworthy
    • Great communication skills
    • Passion for factions
    Main Responsibilities:
    • Safeguard our community against general rulebreakers.
    • To be the first port of call for our community in dealing with their enquiries.
    • Oversee and protect all platforms of our community.
    • Assist the administration in their day-to-day work.
    Job Type:
    • Voluntary
    Previous moderation experience is not required.

Please also note these fundamental rules regarding applications:

• Minimum of 1,000 words
    • Maximum of 1 application per 7 days.
    • Maximum of 3 applications.
    • If denied on your 3rd attempt, any further applications will be automatically denied until further notice.
    • Do not ask me to review your application; it will be instantly denied.
    Please complete the below form and post your application: HERE
    Good luck!

2. 27/06/2017

• I will not be reviewing Moderator applications until further notice. We now have the appropriate amount of staff members for a network of our size. Until the amount of members grow, Moderator applications will remain closed.

• Feel free to still send in your applications; however, they will not receive a response until applications re-open.

• A formal congratulations to both @Jkaem and @Verxi on joining our staff team.

Kyle likes this.
  3. 09/07/2017

• Firstly, let me congratulate @Jkaem on his promotion to Sr. Moderator. @Jkaem's role will now lead him to shadow myself in recruitment and event management.
    • With hope our player base will increase, it is now the time to search for additional staff members in preparation of our expansion.
    • Therefore, Moderator applications have officially re-opened. As always, good luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.